#How to Make Chalkboard Signs


For Home Decor & Gifts

What you will learn

☑ How to Make Chalkboard Signs

☑ How to use Faux Calligraphy on Chalkboard Signs

☑ How to Draw Banners on Chalkboard Signs

Description

Learn how to create beautiful chalkboard signs!  I have been making and selling chalkboard signs locally and in my online shop for years.  In this course, you will learn my exact process and the supplies I use to create chalkboard signs.  By the end of the course, you will be able to begin creating chalkboard signs for home decor, to give as gifts, or to sell in your own shop.  You will also learn to draw banners and how to apply “faux calligraphy” to your work.

What you will learn in this course:

1. Supplies – I explain and show all of the supplies you will need to get started

2.  Prep & Rough Draft – I show you how I sketch different ideas and layouts for a chalkboard before I begin the final design.

3.  Paint Markers – II have done the work for you! I have researched and trialed so many different pen brands and chalkboard styles so that you don’t have to.  I recommend my favorites in this section.  I also demonstrate how to use paint markers.

4.  Faux Calligraphy – the art of faux calligraphy is a necessary skill if you wish to include modern calligraphy on your signs

5.  First Coat – my exact process of using the markers on my rough sketch

6.  Bonus Video – I show how to draw chalk banners so that you can incorporate them into your designs

English

Language

Content

Getting Started

Introduction

Supplies You’ll Need

Prep & Rough Draft

Instruction

Paint Markers

Faux Calligraphy

Applying the First Coat

Applying the Second Coat

Extras

Letter Inspiration

Banners

Final Words

Bonus Lecture


Enroll for Free


💠 Follow this Video to Get Free Courses on Every Udemy Topics! 💠

The post How to Make Chalkboard Signs first appeared on StudyBullet.

LihatTutupKomentar